Saturday, November 6, 2010

Random Things

This is the view from my sewing room.  I enjoy this tree so much in the Fall.  I do believe Fall is my favorite time of year.  Though Spring is wonderful, too.  I'm much more inspired when the weather is cool and the windows are open.
This is Tav helping me make Log Cabin squares for the Roman Shades in my dining room.  He thinks    girl stuff is kind of  boring.                                                                                                                                             

Here's my husband and Tudo doing guy stuff.  Tudo likes guy stuff as long as it doesn't involve power tools.  James is trying to decide if the fire pit is round enough.                                                   
                                                                                        


I thought it was perfectly round, but he wasn't quite sure.  He finally decided it was and laid the second row of rocks. 


I started this Haruni (pattern is on Ravelry) back in late Spring.  It's a very intense project!  I picked it back up last week and hope to finish it soon. 











James is having Hiatal Hernia surgery Tuesday morning, please pray for him. 

2 comments:

  1. Did we seriously start the Haruni this year? I thought we started the delightful things last year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tudo is the brains of the outfit. Also, I am still not sure if the fire pit is round or not.

    PS. Where are the updates?

    ReplyDelete