Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just Checkin' In



I'm running behind in blogging and pretty much everything else.  In my previous post I showed you the view of my red tree from my sewing room, below is my view now.
Do you think that cute guy was hiding behind the red leaves the whole time?


James and Tudo have been working on the fire pit.
And then a break (notice the work gloves are still on).

And more work.

Drum roll please.... a completed fire pit!
Unfortunately, surgery and rain have meant no fire yet :0(

The only thing I've been knitting on is baby socks.  Every so often I get obsessed and make a bunch of these.  They're so much fun and so adorable!  I had a difficult time finding somewhere to display them for a photo, so this is what I ended up with.

I'm working on a purse in Christmas fabric and of course the never ending roman shades.  Kayla is working on the most adorable yellow purse and I can't wait to show it off for her.

Hope you're enjoying your Fall!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can finally comment on your actual blog now! The fire pit looks really cool. I love the pic of Dad and Tudo working on it. lol

    And I have always been able to judge how long a break from yard work would be by whether or not Dad took off his gloves. ;)

    ReplyDelete